Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Progress with entering today's weight

I am creating a page to enter today's weight. I have a nice weight entry process that allows the user to select a single digit and change it. As, most of the time a persons weight is only changing by a few hundred grams a day. Only on digit has to change. Its a drop down selector for each of the digits that make up the persons weight. The date is auto filled with today's date.
Only, I am not sure where the user should go after entering the weight. Should I direct the user to the chart, so they can see progress. Or should I just return them to the main menu.
I could also go through a feedback page on that days weight entry.
Next I have to enable the editing of the weight collection. Then we should be able to do a first release.

No comments: