Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Enter Today's Weight

I managed to put an advertisement on the 'Enter Todays Weight' page. And I will put one on the chart page. I do wonder if this is the right route to take though. Probably every developer does.
The 'Enter Todays Weight page is near completion. When you enter the weight you are taken to the chart page, that seems very satisfying as a process and I think it works very well. There is one issue currently, the user can add as many weights for the day as they wish, and they are stored with the time as well, but it does mess up the chart for a user if they do this. It doesn't look so good.

The next page has to be the edit page. List all the weight entries and allow the user to edit or delete an entry. I like the feeling that its getting close to completion.

I would like in the future to create a paid for version that does not have advertising. I need to start a list of future development features.

No comments: